All in Stock Inventory 5% off!
Get a Shed delivered with a single Rent-To-Own Payment!
*Sale ends May 31st, 2022
You already have a storage shed, but it’s packed, and all you need is a few more feet of room. In cases like these, our Lofted Barn is a great solution. Built with a classic barn roof and double doors, we deliver these models with added wall height and an easy access loft. Thinking about storing hay or long pieces of lumber? Request a small loft door for exterior access. Finally, those few extra few feet are within easy reach.
Do you need a backyard shed to organize your stuff properly? The lofted barn is a barn with two lofts on top of it. A lofted barn shed provides extra storage space, a way to keep more stuff. The lofted barn’s distinctive construction makes it an attractive addition to any setting.
Lofted Barn Standard Features
8′ wide buildings
(1) 3′ Wooden Door, Gable or Ridge Vent
10′, 12′, 14′, and 16′ wide buildings
(1) 6′ Double Wooden Door, Gable or Ridge Vents
- 4×6 Treated Runners
- 2×4 Treated Floor Joists on 16″ Centers
- 5/8″ Treated Premium Sanded Sturdiflor
- 14′ & 16′ wide has 2×6 treated floor joists 12″ on center
- Premium 2×4 Construction
- 16″ on center stud spacing (except treated buildings are 24″ on center)
- Treated, Painted, Metal, or Vinyl Siding
- 2×6 Rafters 24″ on center
- 7/16 OSB Sheathing
- 15lb. Felt Paper
- Lifetime Architectural Shingle or 40 yr. Metal Roofing
Quality Structures is a place where high-quality hardware and Amish craftsmanship come together to yield an amazing product that is guaranteed to last. We strive to offer the best premade & custom-built portable sheds, cabins, barns, and garages in Michigan!