Lots of Great Inventory Buildings In-Stock Right Now!
Are you looking for a relaxing getaway? Are you looking for a prefab cabin with a loft for extra storage and a traditional barn-style roof with high sidewalls? Lofted cabins have a lot of space, which makes it possible to have an open loft area. Lofted Cabin provides a maximum choice of use. You can use it as an office, a hunting cabin, a workshop, or simply an extra room in the garden.
When compared to hiring a contractor to build the cabin on-site, prebuilt lofted cabins are more convenient. You may avoid the building difficulties by purchasing a prebuilt lofted cabin and having it delivered to the site.
12′ wide buildings
6′ Treaded Porch w/Railings, Gable or Ridge Vents, (4) 2×3 window, 1-6 Panel Fiberglass Door
14′, and 16′ wide buildings
6′ Double Wooden w/Railings, Gable or Ridge Vents, (4) 2×3 window, 1-6 Panel Fiberglass Door
- 4×6 Treated Runners
- 2×4 Treated Floor Joists on 16″ Centers (14′ & 16′ wide buildings have 2×6 treated floor joists 12″ on center)
- 5/8″ Treated Premium Sanded Sturdiflor
- Premium 2×4 Construction
- 16″ on center stud spacing (except treated buildings are 24″ on center)
- Treated, Painted, Metal, or Vinyl Siding
- 2×6 Rafters 24″ on center
- 7/16 OSB Sheathing
- 15lb. Felt Paper
- Lifetime Architectural Shingle or 40 yr. Metal Roofing
Add 10% to Base Price to add the following features to make this a Deluxe Lofted Cabin:
- 3/4″ Performax Treated Flooring
- 8″ to 12″ Overhangs on Building
- 80.5″ Side Walls
- 7/12 Roof Pitch
- Deluxe Door Hardware ( 16′ wide not available in Deluxe Model)
Quality Structures is a place where high-quality hardware and Amish craftsmanship come together to yield an amazing product that is guaranteed to last. We strive to offer the best premade & custom-built portable sheds, cabins, barns, and garages in Michigan!