INVENTORY SALE! ALL INVENTORY IS 10% OFF!
All Custom Quotes On Wood-Sided Buildings Get 5% Off!
Quality Structures is located in the quaint village of Hersey, Michigan— where the population is below 500. It is a place where high-quality hardware and Amish craftsmanship come together to yield an amazing product that is guaranteed to last. These versatile “mini buildings” aren’t your basic barns or sheds. Each building is fully customizable in order to make them useful for any industry. At Quality Structures, we strive to offer the best premade & custom-built portable sheds, cabins, barns, and garages in the state. And we’ll deliver them anywhere inside the mitten. With us, you get Quality Structures and the Quality Service to go with them.
Quality is in our name!
our top quality features include:
- Floors built with 4 × 6 pressure treated skids (⅝” CDX Plywood).
- Skids notched at each pressure treated 2 × 4 floor joist for extra durability and strength
- (14’ and 16’ wide buildings have 2 × 6 floor joists).
- Trusses built with metal gussets (24” on center); hurricane ties standard.
- Roof protected with OSB sheathing and 15lb. felt paper moisture barrier.
- Nails ringed shanked, thick coated, galvanized for maximum strength; anti-rust.
- #1 aluminum white painted grid windows; standard.
- Double-vented roof at both ends of our buildings.
- Heavy duty 2 × 4 reinforce doors with key-lock door handles.
- Pressure treated premium T1-11 siding; sprayed with weather resistant sealer.