Lots of Great Inventory Buildings In-Stock Right Now!
A vented ridge (standard) allows air circulation, and you can hook your tractor to one of (4) pulling brackets for easy moving and cleaning. Our handmade doors will keep your tack safe, and our treated lumber will keep it dry. If you’re a cowboy or cowgirl who likes a little extra luxury, you’ll love this barn!
Standard options include 8×7 opening, 2×6 tongue and groove kickboard, metal siding with a 40-year warranty, no sharp edges, all screw construction (ie. no nails), and (x4) 30″ anchors. The tack room is 8′ x width of the building and comes with a standard 3×7 cedar tack room door, treated plywood flooring, and lock.
- 8×7 door opening
- 4- duckbill anchors
- no sharp edges
- Tack Room Size: 8’x width of building
- 36×74 Tackroom Door
- (no flooring in shelter area)
- 4×6 Treated Runners
- Steel Brace Reinforcement
- 4- Pulling Brackets
- 2×4 floor joists 16″ on center in tackroom
- 5/8″ Treated Premium Sanded
- Sturdiflor for Tackroom floor
- 2×6 Rafters 24″ on center
- 7/16″ OSB Sheathing
- 15lb. Felt Paper
- Metal Roofing w/40yr.warranty
- Vented Ridge
- 12″ overhang on front and gables
- 6″ overhang on backside of building
- 4×4 treated studs (8’max.)
- 2×6 Tongue and Groove Kickboard 48″ Tall
- Metal Siding w/40yr.warranty
- 7′ Rear Sidewall
- 8′ Front Sidewall
Buildings are measured from eave to eave.
Quality Structures is a place where high-quality hardware and Amish craftsmanship come together to yield an amazing product that is guaranteed to last. We strive to offer the best premade & custom-built portable sheds, cabins, barns, and garages in Michigan!