Also known as the “Stallion Station”, this great-looking, super-durable run-in has 4′ tongue and groove kickboard, steel brace reinforcement, pulling brackets, and a metal siding with a 40-year warranty. The extended eaves are pretty nice, too!
Standard options include 8×7 opening, 2×6 tongue and groove kickboard (48″ tall), metal siding with a 40-year warranty, no sharp edges, all screw construction (ie. no nails), and (x4) 30″ anchors.
- 8×7 door opening
- 4- duckbill anchors
- no sharp edges
- (no flooring in shelter area)
- 4×6 Treated Runners
- Steel Brace Reinforcement
- 4- Pulling Brackets
- 2×6 Rafters 24″ on center
- 7/16″ OSB Sheathing
- 15lb. Felt Paper
- Metal Roofing w/40yr.warranty
- Vented Ridge
- 12″ overhang on front and gables
- 6″ overhang on backside of building
- 4×4 treated studs (8’max.)
- 2×6 Tongue and Groove Kickboard 24″ Tall
- Metal Siding w/40yr.warranty
- 7′ Rear Sidewall
- 8′ Front Sidewall
Buildings are measured from eave to eave.
Quality Structures is a place where high-quality hardware and Amish craftsmanship come together to yield an amazing product that is guaranteed to last. We strive to offer the best premade & custom-built portable sheds, cabins, barns, and garages in Michigan!