Lots of Great Inventory Buildings In-Stock Right Now!
The Lofted Horse and Tack Barn is a multipurpose structure built for long-term durability, convenience, and great looks. The big standard feature on this structure is the loft. Imagine 8′ of extra storage above the tack room. You can pack a lot of square bales up there!
A vented ridge (standard) allows air circulation, and you can hook your tractor to one of (4) pulling brackets for easy moving and cleaning. Our handmade doors will keep your tack safe, and our treated lumber will keep it dry. If you’re a cowboy or cowgirl who likes a little extra luxury, you’ll love this barn!
Standard options include 8’x5′ opening, no sharp edges, all screw construction (ie. no nails), and x4 30″ anchors
- 8×5 door opening
- 4- duckbill anchors
- no sharp edges
- Tack Room Size: 8’x width of building
- 36×74 Tackroom Door
- 8′ loft above tackroom
- (no flooring)
- 4×6 Treated Runners
- Steel Brace Reinforcement
- 4- Pulling Brackets
- 2×4 floor joists 16″ on center in tackroom
- 5/8″ Treated Premium Sanded
- Sturdiflor for Tackroom floor
- 2×6 Rafters 24″ on center
- 7/16″ OSB Sheathing
- 15lb. Felt Paper
- Metal Roofing w/40yr.warranty
- Vented Ridge
- 4×4 treated studs (8’max.)
- 2×6 Tongue and Groove Kickboard 24″ Tall
- Metal Siding w/40yr.warranty
- 7′ Sidewall
12’+ wide buildings are measured from eave to eave.
Quality Structures is a place where high-quality hardware and Amish craftsmanship come together to yield an amazing product that is guaranteed to last. We strive to offer the best premade & custom-built portable sheds, cabins, barns, and garages in Michigan!