Lots of Great Inventory Buildings In-Stock Right Now!
It’s late afternoon on a warm summer day. You drive your mower up to the garden shed and your wife helpfully opens the double-doors. Inside, you see your fishing gear neatly stored in the corner. You think, “Hmm… Lots of daylight left.” Your wife is thinking the same thing, but she’s eying her gardening tools neatly stored nearby. It’s a deal, and you’ll light the barbeque at dusk. No matter how you use your garden shed, it will add equal measures of convenience and good living every day of the week.
Are you looking for a traditional look storage shed with a timeless design? The garden shed is a simple design with an A-frame roof make it a wonderful fit for a variety of backyards. You can also easily customize this building with doors or windows being able to be placed on any wall.
Garden Shed Standard Features
8′ wide buildings
(1) 3′ Wooden Door, Gable or Ridge Vents, (1) 2×3 window
10′, 12′, 14′, and 16′ wide buildings
(1) 6′ Double Wooden Door, Gable or Ridge Vents, (1) 2×3 window
- 4×6 Treated Runners
- 2×4 Treated Floor Joists on 16″ Centers (14′ & 16′ wide buildings have 2×6 treated floor joists 12″ on center)
- 5/8″ Treated Premium Sanded Sturdiflor
- Premium 2×4 Construction
- 16″ on center stud spacing (except treated buildings are 24″ on center)
- Door openings come standard with diamond plate thresholds (except prehung doors)
- Treated, Painted, Metal, or Vinyl Siding
- 2×4 Rafters 24″ on center
- 7/16 OSB Sheathing
- 15lb. Felt Paper
- Lifetime Architectural Shingle or 40 yr. Metal Roofing
Add 10% to Base Price to add the following features to make this a Deluxe Garden Shed:
- 3/4″ Performax Treated Flooring
- 8″ to 12″ Overhangs on Building
- 80.5″ Side Walls
- 7/12 Roof Pitch
- Deluxe Door Hardware ( 16′ wide not available in Deluxe Model)
Quality Structures is a place where high-quality hardware and Amish craftsmanship come together to yield an amazing product that is guaranteed to last. We strive to offer the best premade & custom-built portable sheds, cabins, barns, and garages in Michigan!