INVENTORY SALE! ALL INVENTORY IS 10% OFF!
All Custom Quotes On Wood-Sided Buildings Get 5% Off!
Why waste limited garage space to store larger items? Built with added wall height for added possibilities… The lofted barn is ready to meet all sorts of storage challenges. You get the same classic barn roof style, convenient double doors, and other available options, along with lots of space.
Do you need a backyard shed to organize your stuff properly? The lofted barn is a barn with two lofts on top of it. A lofted barn shed provides extra storage space, a way to keep more stuff. The lofted barn’s distinctive construction makes it an attractive addition to any setting.
Lofted Barn Standard Features
8′ wide buildings
(1) 3′ Wooden Door, Gable or Ridge Vent
10′, 12′, 14′, and 16′ wide buildings
(1) 6′ Double Wooden Door, Gable or Ridge Vents
- 4×6 Treated Runners
- 2×4 Treated Floor Joists on 16″ Centers
- 5/8″ Treated Premium Sanded Sturdiflor
- 14′ & 16′ wide has 2×6 treated floor joists 12″ on center
- Premium 2×4 Construction
- 16″ on center stud spacing (except treated buildings are 24″ on center)
- Treated, Painted, Metal, or Vinyl Siding
- 2×6 Rafters 24″ on center
- 7/16 OSB Sheathing
- 15lb. Felt Paper
- Lifetime Architectural Shingle or 40 yr. Metal Roofing
Quality Structures is a place where high-quality hardware and Amish craftsmanship come together to yield an amazing product that is guaranteed to last. We strive to offer the best premade & custom-built portable sheds, cabins, barns, and garages in Michigan!