Lots of Great Inventory Buildings In-Stock Right Now!
Are you looking for an economical shed design with plenty of space? The Quality Structure utility shed is perfect for use as a workshop or outside storage area for tools and equipment such as lawnmowers and gardening supplies. A utility shed can also be utilized to store items that aren’t appropriate for indoor storage.
8′ wide buildings
(1) 3′ Wooden Door, Gable or Ridge Vents, (1) 2×3 window
10′, 12′, 14′, and 16′ wide buildings
(1) 6′ Double Wooden Door, Gable or Ridge Vents, (1) 2×3 window
- 4×6 Treated Runners
- 2×4 Treated Floor Joists on 16″ Centers (14′ & 16′ wide buildings have 2×6 treated floor joists 12″ on center)
- 5/8″ Treated Premium Sanded Sturdiflor
- Premium 2×4 Construction
- 16″ on center stud spacing (except treated buildings are 24″ on center)
- Door openings come standard with diamond plate thresholds (except prehung doors)
- Treated, Painted, Metal, or Vinyl Siding
- 2×4 Rafters 24″ on center
- 7/16 OSB Sheathing
- 15lb. Felt Paper
- Lifetime Architectural Shingle or 40 yr. Metal Roofing
Add 10% to Base Price to add the following features to make this a Deluxe Garden Shed:
- 3/4″ Performax Treated Flooring
- 8″ to 12″ Overhangs on Building
- 80.5″ Side Walls
- 7/12 Roof Pitch
- Deluxe Door Hardware ( 16′ wide not available in Deluxe Model)
Quality Structures is a place where high-quality hardware and Amish craftsmanship come together to yield an amazing product that is guaranteed to last. We strive to offer the best premade & custom-built portable sheds, cabins, barns, and garages in Michigan!